Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Beehives for Sale

I have decided to sell a few start up hives this year.  I have had a lot of people interested in getting into it, so I figured since I am buying hives anyway I can buy some extra and help people get started.  I am selling two types of hives a medium set up and a standard set up.  The medium set up is made up of 5 medium boxes with frames and foundation, a reversible bottom board, entrance reducer, inner cover, and a telescopic cover.  The standard is everything the same, but you have 2 deep boxes and 2 medium.  If I were starting all over again I would go all medium boxes.  There is some great advantages to having everything the same. I am selling these for $300 and they include a package of bees.  I will even help install them if you need help. This set up will give you a great start.  In most years this set up will be more than sufficient, but if it is a great honey year you may need an additional box or two.  Give me a call if your interested.  801-830-1168

No comments:

Post a Comment